The latest Star Rating for Schools newsletter is out now – read some great stories of how SR4S Lead Partners are engaging partners and leading safer infrastructures around the world.
In this issue:
- Welcome to our new SR4S Coordinator – Minh Vo
- iRAP and partners awarded $2m Google AI Grant to create safer school journeys
- What makes a 3-star or better school journey?
- 8 projects funded for safer school streets – FIA Road Safety Grants announced
- Safer School Zone improvements celebrated in Zimbabwe
- Speed management infrastructure pilot around schools in Moldova
- Improving the Safety of Schools Zones across FIA Region II
- A global road safety program that seeks to protect children in their school environments arrives in Chile
- TKA undertakes SR4S assessments to understand safety around Lithuanian schools
- Implementation of Safe School Zones in Condado sector (Ecuador)
- Peru awarded honourable mention for SR4S project
- Other news, resources and reports